Develop the hand-eye coordination, soft hands, and confidence you need to make those tough plays in the field!
This unique glove fits over your index finger and thumb to create a small pocket that safely teaches players the proper way to catch a ball: in the web.
Use with the Personal Pitcher to work on:
- Catcher’s framing,
- Fly ball drills for outfielders,
- Turning two for middle infielders,
- Picking the ball in the infield, and
- A wide variety of conditioning drills.
For young players: This is the best way to safely teach them how to catch and eliminate any fear they may have of the ball!
- Designed to catch the Personal Pitcher practice golf balls
- Lightweight & portable
- Comes in a pair
- Durable neoprene material allows for long life and easy cleaning
- Fits over your index finger and thumb
- Develop “soft hands”
- Improve hand eye coordination
- Build confidence in fielding
- Safely teach young players how to catch and eliminate any fear they may have of the ball
- Catcher’s framing
- Fly ball drills for outfields
- Turning two for middle infielders
- Picking the ball in the infield