Sorry, but we are OUT OF STOCK on this item.
A favorite tool for coaches, scouts, umpires, and scorekeepers, the ScoutWatch is the ONLY product on the market that effectively serves as a stop watch, pitch speed and pitch count device.
In addition to pitch speed, the ScoutWatch can measure “time to the plate” from a stretch, runner’s “time down the line”, and the catcher’s “pop” time to second base after the pitch.
- Measure pitch speed on all size fields using a one-touch button
- Track pitch counts for 2 pitchers, including percentage of strikes and total pitches
- “Intelligent” umpire clicker mode with automatic resets.
- Large, easy to read display (at arm’s length)
- Stopwatch functions with programmable distance settings
- Multiple timing modes: 60′; 55′; 54′; 50′; 46′; 43′; 40′; 35′
- Easy to use
- Can measure from anywhere on the field or in the stands
- Affordable alternative to other pitch speed devices
- All in one feature reduces the number of devices needed to effectively scout and measure performance
- Fun to use and gives a coach an edge
- Use for other sports, such as Nascar, to track the speed of your favorite driver, athlete, etc.
- When scouting players
- Keeping pitch counts
- Timing runners’ speeds
- Capturing the speed of a pitch