Focus Balls are small balls that bring a new challenge to hitting practice in two ways:
- The batter must identify the color of the small ball when pitched. This drill improves visual tracking, which leads to better pitch discipline and better contact.
- The aerodynamics of the Focus Balls are less predictable than the non-modified small ball. Late movement forces the batter to make quick adjustments that lead to improved hand-eye coordination and increased confidence at the plate.
Add a dozen to your order and you will see the difference.
- Exactly sized to work best with the Personal Pitcher
- Available by the dozen
- Each dozen includes an assortment of colors
- Improve pitch discipline
- Improve visual tracking
- Improve hand eye coordination
- Improve confidence at the plate
- Mix into your regular practice regimen
- For pre-game warm up before games
I recently purchased a personal pitching machine for my 10 year old son. He is a great pitcher but his hitting often had him sitting the bench till his arm was needed. Not any more just a couple months and has one of the best bats on the team. thanks for a great product!