The Personal Pitcher
Used by Players from Pee Wee to Pro, Since 1994: Safe and effective, the Original Small Ball Pitching Machine
(Order today and get a FREE pair of Batting Gloves)
Why Choose the Personal Pitcher?
- Affordable – Excellent alternative to expensive baseball & softball machines
- Portable – Weighs only 5lbs & sits on a standard camera tripod
- Requires little space – Set it up in your backyard, basement or garage
- Challenging – Small balls are harder to hit
- Safe – Uses small light weight balls
- Proven effective by Major Leaguers – It works!
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Our Family’s Story
In 1988, 14 year-old Chris Richard begged his dad for a pitching machine. The batting cages were too far away and expensive, so Dad grabbed some old computer cabinetry, added hobby-shop motors and wheels, and the first Personal Pitcher was born. Chris used the heck out of it, thru high school and into college, and in 1995, was drafted by the St Louis Cardinals. Five years later, Chris was in the Big Leagues hitting a home run on his first Major League pitch. Since then, over 40,000 Personal Pitchers have helped kids move to the next level – to college and some even to the Big Leagues! There’s no substitute for being able to take a few hundred live swings every day, and that’s why the Personal Pitcher, its accessories and hitting aids, have helped to create better baseball and softball players at all levels, from pee wee to professional. Your son or daughter will love the Personal Pitcher!
Other Notable Customers
Some of our Major Leaguers include:
Andre Ethier - Right fielder, LA Dodgers
Carlos Quentin - Left fielder, SD Padres
Matt Joyce - Outfielder, TB Rays
Elliot Johnson - 2nd Baseman, KC Royals
Dave Hansen - Former Player & Hitting Coach, Seattle Mariners
Raul Ibanez – Outfield, Seattle Mariners